Friday, April 20, 2012

My Journey as a Help Meet

I started this blog as a way to write about my journey through this time in my life. Thomas (my husband) and I are learning so much about God and his word. We recently came across this book called "created to be a help meet" by Debi Pearl, thanks to my friend Mandy, and it has changed our lives so much. This book talks about what God says about being a wife and how to live out our calling as women, and how the world and the church often lie to us about what our roles actually are. 


I find myself happier and more focused on my family and my husband especially. I wanted to write about my journey through this book and the specific things that have changed me. I am so excited to share this with you all because I know that God has a plan for all wives and mothers to be who they were created to be and to be a help meet for their husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment