Sunday, April 29, 2012

Maui trip, day 6 - Road to Hana

Well today was insane, there is no way that I will be able to talk about everything I did. We all started the day early at about 6:00 am. We packed up and headed out to ride the road to Hana on the motorcycles. It was so beautiful and there was so much to see. What could have been a 2 hour drive ended up taking us 10 hours. Then when we got to Hana we decided to keep driving and go all the way around the island which took another 5 hours and pouring rain. It was so cold and we were so tired but it was totally worth it.

Everything was amazing and we saw a bunch of waterfalls and cool views of trees and mountains. The bad thing though was my butt hurt so bad after about 12 hours and it was absolutely killing me by the end, I could barely walk. Right after we got back we went to the Ritz-Carlton and snuck into the hot tub to soak our muscles and relax then we went to bed and slept forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment