Sunday, April 22, 2012

Maui trip, day 2

Well we made it here in one piece. 15 hours of travel and 3 plane rides later we finally made it to our condo, which is super amazing. It was dark on the drive so we woke up to a beautiful view of the ocean and island. I have never been to Hawaii so this is all a new experience to me. I didn't really feel like there was much difference than our oceans until today when we went to the beach. the water was warm and shallow.

The funny thing to me is the weather, we woke up to sun and then half hour later it was pouring and a beautiful rainbow (Glennis I guess I have seen your rainbow). I am excited about the rest of the week and I will post picture of our adventures.

We went shopping today in Lahaina and spent hours going over possible things to do and getting prices for everything, seriously Hawaii is expensive but I think it will be super fun. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment