Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cheyenne Frontier Days

Thomas finally got a day off from school so we decided to take a trip to Cheyenne (about an hour away) and go to their frontier days. We figured it is kind of like the state fair except it's also a huge rodeo. They say it's the biggest rodeo in the world but who knows if that is true. We walked around and shopped and went on rides, it was a lot of fun. 

James got his first cowboy hat which he has been asking for since we got here. Lots of people in hats here. And seeing as how my husband "loves" country music we came to the right state. We got super tuckered out and we had three passed out children near the end. 

Oh and we found the chick fil a in cheyenne which was pretty cool, however they were in a mall and I found that slightly disappointing and weird. But I guess it is the closest one to us so we will have to deal :). Other than that we are just chugging along here. House is almost unpacked and I meet with my midwife on Wednesday for my first checkup. She is super nice and a Christian as well which is a major blessing. I will keep you posted after the appointment. 







1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! We miss you lots. I'm glad you're doing well and settling in nicely.

    ReplyDelete