Saturday, September 13, 2014

Monster truck show

Ok so people tell you how loud monster truck shows are but until you go to one you really have no idea. We attempted to attend this show when my parents were in town but got rained out, which was ok because they rescheduled for a much better time for my kiddos. However I was totally unprepared for the noise level. 

The trucks were awesome and the little shows in between were cool too. But we got these horrible ear plugs for the kids that kept falling out and the minute a monster truck would go Naomi would start crying, she looked miserable the whole time. James asked to go home twice and Seth had a stoic look on his face the entire time. I thought it was really cool and after the show Seth made a point to tell daddy "he had a lot of fun" so I guess it was successful but if we ever go to another one I am bringing way better ear protection. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Didn't the show sell protective gears at the lobby? Well, I guess everybody learned their lesson regarding monster trucks and the noises the show emits. Hahaha! I just hope the next time the kids go, the experience won't seem as terrible as that one. I'm sure they would've enjoyed it more if their ears were covered a lot better. Anyway, thanks for sharing, Jennifer! All the best to you and your family! :)

    Levi Warner @ Utility Fleet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true! You think you already know just how loud a monster truck show can be, but once you get there, it's on a whole different level once again. Hahaha! At any rate, I'm sure Naomi will appreciate the show a bit better once she's older. I'm glad Seth had a lot of fun, though. Thanks for sharing that! Have a great day! :)

    Darryl Housand @ Haaker

    ReplyDelete